|2007 Workshop on
Scheme and Functional
September 30th, 2007
Affiliated with ICFP 2007.
The purpose of the workshop is to discuss experience with and future
developments of the Scheme programming language, as well as general
aspects of computer science loosely centered on the general theme of
Programme and proceedings
The workshop happened on September 30th, 2007. As many as 44
persons attended the workshop.
is now possible to register via the ICFP web
Information about the poster session
- There will be at least one pin board per poster presentation.
- The dimensions of the boards are 145 cm x 118cm (4.7 feet x 3.8
- The poster session will possibly happen in a different room than
Call for papers
In US letter, A4, or text.
|June 22, 2007 Extended to: June 29, 2007
|August 3, 2007
|Final paper due
|September 7, 2007
- Submissions should be sent to the program chair as a PDF or
Postscript file that is printable on US Letter sized paper.
- They should be no more than 12 pages (including bibliography and
appendices). Authors wishing to supply additional material to the
reviewers beyond the 12 page limit can do so in clearly marked
appendices, on the understanding that reviewers may not read the
- They should be prepared in the standard ACM format: two columns,
nine point font on ten point baseline, page 20pc (3.33in) wide and 54pc
(9in) tall with a column gutter of 2pc (0.33in).
- A LaTeX style is available: a suitable LaTex class, an accompanying guide, and a template.
- Submitted papers must have content that has not previously been
published in other conferences or refereed venues, and simultaneous
submission to other conferences or refereed venues is unacceptable.
- Following the change in this year's ICFP, we recommend (but do
not require) that citations be put into author-date form (see the
of the call for papers of ICFP).
Past workshops have been held in Portland (2006), Tallinn (2005), Snowbird (2004), Boston (2003), Pittsburgh (2002), Florence (2001), and
updated on October 30, 2007