aim and objectives:
The 5th International Conference on Software
Methodologies, Tools and Techniques (SoMeT_06)
will take place on October
25-27, 2006, in (Québec, Canada). This event will
continue and extend a coming series workshops on SOMET series to
be arranged in Rome (Italy) on 2007.
This workshop shows and reflects the new state-of-art on new trends
in software methodologies, its case tools and techniques, and this year
will be much emphasis on Software Security software related techniques.
We invite you to participate in SOMET_06 to help build a forum
for exchanging ideas and experiences in the field of new directions on
software development methodologies, and its tools and techniques.
This conference focuses and captures the essence of the innovations,
controversies, challenges, and possible solutions of the software
industry. This theory born from experience and it is the time through
this workshop and its coming series, to stimulate through it the
academic research on software science initiated from experience to
theory. This workshop is an opportunity for us in the software science
community to think about where we are and today and where we are going.
In this workshop may be, there will be also, some presentations on
the results of
Lyee International research project, oriented for new software
generation techniques based on Lyee technology and sponsored by a major
Japanese Industry on software methodologies and technologies.
The area of this workshop, will
emphasis on but not limited:
- Requirement engineering, especially for high-assurance system,
and requirement elicitation,
- Software methodologies, and tools for robust, reliable,
non-fragile software design.
- Lyee oriented software developments techniques, and Lyee legacy
- Automatic software generation versus reuse, and legacy systems,
source code analysis and manipulation,
- Software quality and process assessment for business
- Intelligent software systems design, and software evolution
- Software optimization and formal methods for software design,
- Static and dynamic analysis on software performance model, and
- Software security tools and techniques, and related Software
- Formal techniques for software representation, software testing
- Software reliability, and software diagnosis systems,
- Mobile code security tools and techniques,
- Security policies specification and validation,
- End-user programming environment, User-centered
Adoption-Centric Reengineering techniques
- Ontology, cognitive models and philosophical aspects on
- Software design through interaction, and precognitive software
techniques for interactive software entertainment applications,
- Creativity and art in software design principles,
- Aspect oriented programming and other programming
disciplines for secure software.
The workshop program will be based on several invited talks and
papers ( arrived through this CFP). The papers will be reviewed to check
the quality of the papers, their presentation and their relevance to the
workshop. The review will be done by the help of the program committee
members. We will ask the respective authors of the accepted papers to
make (if any) some modifications
to increase the technical value of the papers presentation. This cycle
should be finished within the 20 June 2006.
Those selected revised papers and the invited papers will describe high
quality innovative and significant work in the research and practice of
software science, in the related technical fields of this workshop.
Click of Submission
details for more details of deadlines and how to submit